Steps to register for the Communication Internship Program
- Find and secure a relevant internship for a Communication student.
- Click on the Requirements tab to make sure all prerequisites for COM 4940/MMC4945 have been met.
- Click on the Register Now tab, Download and sign “Internship Rules and Regulations.
- Fill our the registration form and attached the signed “Internship Rules and Regulations.
- After you have applied through your internship course link above, your employer needs to send an email to your program coordinator, with a letter (with company letterhead and signature) that includes a short job description and the interns work schedule. Email: Coordinator of internship in Communication Arts: Maria Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the application has been approved and employer email received, you will receive an email with the permission number to register for the class.
If you want to see available opportunities, click here.
If you do not meet the requirements for academic credit, review our Zero Credit Internship program.