Internship Program: Register Online
Students that have secured an internship and meet the requirements should continue the registration process for the SCJ Internship Program. Once accepted, students will receive an email with the permission number to register for the internship course. Only apply if you already have an internship secured.
Communication Arts students:
- Download and sign “Internship Rules and Regulations” form: HERE
- Complete the online application (you will need to upload signed “internship rules and regulations” form: HERE
After you have applied through your internship course link above, your employer needs to send an email to your program coordinator, with a letter (with company letterhead and signature) that includes a short job description and the interns work schedule.
- Coordinator of internship in Communication Arts: Maria Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the application has been approved and employer email received, you will receive an email with the permission number to register for the class. The number of credit hours associated with the class is dependent on the number of hours worked. Student can register in 1- 3 credits, up to 2 semesters Typically a 3 credit internships is 12-15 hours per week for 16 week semester or 193-240 hours total.
SUMMER: Please have the employer email D. Gabriella Portela at email@example.com.
Advertising and Public Relations students:
- Download and sign “Internship Contract” form: HERE
- Complete the online registration (you will need to upload signed “Internship Contract” form): HERE
Once the application has been approved, you will receive an email with the permission to register for the class (if approved).