While students are responsible for their own academic progress, prospective or current undergraduate students have advising support within the Department of Communication. Students are expected to work closely with their respective advisor to achieve their goals.
Academic advisors help students to:
- understand academic curriculum, procedures, and policies
- understand FIU’s general academic policies
- create and refine short and long term educational goals
- select areas of study, including majors and concentrations
- connect with faculty members and university resources
- address academic difficulties
- graduate on time
For more information please contact your assigned academic advisor.
For general inquiries regarding Advertising/Public Relations, please contact 305-919-5625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries regarding Communication Arts, please contact 305-348-1984.
For graduate program advising, please contact:
Global Strategic Communications Program (face to face and online)- Aileen Izquierdo at email@example.com
Global Strategic Communications: Creative Track- Grizelle De Los Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org