Textbooks are pre-selected and ordered through the University Bookstore 10 to 12 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester. Faculty can obtain desk copies of textbooks they are using by visiting VH 212. The departmental staff can assist the faculty in acquiring them.
Pearson (if applicable)
- Pearson Book Rep: Jennifer Stevens (email@example.com). Jennifer will come to your FTF courses if you reach out to her prior to classes starting.
- This platform will hold your textbook, assignments and exams.
- It is IMPERATVE that students buy the FIU specific access codes from the bookstore or the Pearson website in order to get into your course with the provided course ID.
- If you are teaching a course that is using a ebook shell, you will receive a course ID that is specific to your course that students will use to register. We will provide you with this information and you will also be given a Pearson login.
- Once you receive this information please familiarize yourself with this platform and reach out to with ANY questions:
Abraham Trewin at firstname.lastname@example.org